We are extremely proud of our students’ results which makes us a leading Sixth Form in Norfolk. Our Results Summary for 2012-2015 shows consistent achievement with students achieving A*-E grades.
Summer 2016 Results
In 2016 we have once again achieved excellent results with 21% of entries awarded A*/A grades. 49% achieved A*-B, just one percent off the ambitious 50% target we set ourselves, and 79% of entries scored a C grade or better. These results translate into 29% of students achieving Norfolk Scholar status (AAC or ABB or DDM at BTEC) and the vast majority of students achieving their place at university.
We are proud and delighted to announce a record number of students achieving places at Oxbridge. Our five students represent 12% of all Norfolk students who have taken up places. Our special congratulations go out to:
- Susie Ostler who will take up her place to study Veterinary Medicine at Cambridge
- Ethan Henson who will study Medicine at Cambridge
- Hope Mumford who will be studying Land Economy at Cambridge
- Florence Walker who will read English Language and Literature at Oxford
- Lauren Burton who has gained a place to study Geography at Oxford
Art students once again achieved the highest standards with many achieving As and A*s across a range of creative options gaining places on prestigious Art and Design courses across the county and of course, at our own local centre of excellence, Norwich University of the Arts.
Similarly, our BTEC Sports students are once again launching into a wide variety of pathways including scholarships, degree courses and apprenticeships having achieved an excellent crop of Distinctions and Merits in their BTEC courses.
Mention must also be made of the thirteen Year 12 students who took the full Maths A Level in their first year of study with seven students achieving an A* or A grade!
January 2017 Results
We have seen another set of excellent results for students who completed the EPQ. This year 56 students were entered - 6 more than last year - and achieved some fantastic results. 88% received an A*-C grade with just under half of all applicants (46%) being awarded an A or A*.
We are also pleased to announce that another five students have received Oxbridge offers. Congratulations to:
- Eliza Walker - Queen College, Cambridge to study Natural Sciences
- Gulliver Milton - Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge to study Natural Sciences
- Eben Cunningham - Cambridge to study Philosophy
- Kristina Fox - Brasenose, Oxford to study Languages
- Cerys Orris - Wadham, Oxford to study Archaeology